Time and Money, this two things are too difficult to answer. Most people said that time is money and in equation may like this
Time = Money
Talking about this time and money you will face the condition that none on this world has ceteris paribus principle.
I give you simple facts:
- Time ticking based on planet movement with the sun and the moon; while money doesn’t.
- Time makes you old while money can’t.
- There’s quality time but there’s no quality money.
- Time is intangible while money is the opposite.
- Time can generate money while money can’t.
- Time has no buy back feature while money can.
- Time mostly running linear while money always on the loop.
- Time is objective while money is subjective.
- Time reduce your money value.
Time is not equally to money, but money can save your time and your money. This will not lead to following equation
Time ≠ Money
We do need both, we need time to generate money and money also needs time. That’s what I know and mostly explained on Future Value and Present Value theory. Do you know the equation that I could use for terms “needs”? 🙂